Momentum Update (Beach Trip)


I hope you are having a good week. I know it has been good for me to have a full week at home before shoving off once again to Canada this Friday. The team and I appreciate your prayers as we travel and serve from Friday to next Saturday.

Once again, the time will be short between returning from that trip and departing once again for the beach trip. So, before I leave, I want to make sure that we have already set the time for our parent's and student's meeting for that trip. That meeting will take place on Monday night, July 27th, at 6pm in the old sanctuary. I will have general information to give you that night about the trip, but will also be available to answer any questions you might have at that time.

Please be prepared to pay the balance for your student(s) by that night. The total cost for the week is $115. Just about everyone who is signed up so far has paid the down payment of $50, so your remaining balance due would be $65. If you will not be able to make the meeting, please email me ASAP so we can make other arrangements for that. I need to be able to turn in that remaining money to our financial secretary that next morning in preparation for paying the balance owed to the retreat center.

Also, there are STILL SPOTS AVAILABLE for anyone who has not signed up, but would like to go. Remember, though, the stipulation is that everyone who attends the beach trip has been involved in missions over the summer. Please do not let financial issues keep you from going. If you would like to go and cannot make the payment, see me and we will try to work something out. I would love for EVERYONE who participated in missions this summer to be able to go. A BIG part of the week will be each mission team sharing each night about their trip and what they witnessed God do through them in their area of service. So, I want each student to have the opportunity to share.

Well, I will be in Canada, of course, all of next week. But, I will have access to internet, so please shoot me an email with any questions you may have. If not, I will plan on seeing you on that Monday night after we return. Again, if you cannot make the meeting, but your student plans on attending the beach trip, please email me ASAP so I will know.